Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Please see below for a list of career opportunities at Nielsen Eye Center.
Rapidly growing South Shore Refractive Ophthalmology practice looking for Full Time and Part Time Patient Coordinators.
Full Time – 40 Hours with full company benefits after 90 days, Mon – Fri with some Saturday AM rotation
Part Time – up to 29 hours a week, flexible hours with selective company benefits after 90 days.
Office Hours –
You must have reliable transportation to work in any of our four locations. (Quincy, Weymouth, Norwell & Norwood) You should have the following:
- Reliable and dependable
- Excellent interpersonal ability with patients
- Outgoing personality that can “smile on the phone”
- Personally motivated and driven
- Detailed orientated
- Good typing and organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Must be a great team player
- Bilingual skills in Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Spanish and Portuguese a plus
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-Time
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Laura Hynes: LHynes@GoLasik.net
We are a vibrant refractive ophthalmology practice looking for career-minded individuals with prior ophthalmic technician experience. You will be a central part of the vision care team assisting ophthalmologists in delivering our superb technologies and medical and surgical services to our patients. The ideal ophthalmic technician candidate is someone who is able to communicate professionally, highly organized, eager to learn with a strong welcoming and friendly demeanor to patients.
Our main location is in Quincy with satellite offices in Norwell, Norwood, and Weymouth. 10-20 minutes interoffice travel is possible, occasional Saturday rotation is possible. Our employees are offered generous benefits package with opportunities for continued learning and growth in this career path.
Prior experience as an ophthalmic technician is strongly preferred.
Full time is 40-45 hours a week with OT pay. Benefits for this Ophthalmic Technician include Competitive salary, Paid Vacation & Sick Time Off, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Employees & Family discount on Lasik, other procedures & glasses. Family Lasik and other procedures discount. Interoffice travel reimbursement. Somedays closing at 3:30 pm
Part-time is 8-29 hours a week. Benefits for this Ophthalmic Technician include Competitive salary, Paid Sick Time Off, 401K, Profit Sharing, Employees & Family discount on Lasik, Cataract surgery, other procedures & glasses. Interoffice travel reimbursement. Somedays closing at 3:30 pm
Refractive surgical assisting training and working in the operating room with our refractive surgeons are available to ambitious, driven, and knowledgeable technicians.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Min Cheng: MCheng@GoLasik.net
Full-Time or Part-Time Apprentice Optician/Licensed Optician
Rapidly Growing Multi-Specialty Ophthalmology practice seeking a part-time or full-time Apprentice Optician. Work under the direct supervision of a Licensed Optician mentor and learn how to meet our patients’ eyewear needs. Very Flexible hours!
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Part of a sanctioned Apprentice Program
- Strong customer service skills: communicator, good listener
- Strong basic math skills
- Sales and customer service skills
- Embrace new technology and change
- Optical dispensing experience
- Previous customer service and retail experience
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assists patients with frame selection based on the patient’s specific needs
- Obtain measurements
- Dispense frames
- Repairs/adjustments and troubleshooting eyewear.
- Prepare all jobs to be sent to the lab and inspect the final work once the orders return
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses
- Learn and assist with insurance billing
- PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE!
(Multi-location travel possible in the future)
Masks are currently required to enter the office and temps are taken at the door.
Please send resume and cover letter to Nicole Fernandes @nfernandes@GoLasik.net